How to Integrate PriceLabs with RentalReady
When successfully syncing, PriceLabs can send dynamic rates and minimum stays to RentalReady listings for up to 365 days from today.
Listings under 1 account in RentalReady cannot be split into multiple PriceLabs accounts
To connect your RentalReady account to PriceLabs, kindly follow the steps below:
- In the main menu of RentalReady, click on Apps. Then click on your Rental Application ID for PriceLabs to access the dedicated dashboard.
In the dedicated dashboard, you can retrieve all your active properties in RentalReady. You will see their connection status with PriceLabs: connected or not connected.
Results can be refined by applying the filters on top of the page.
- Select the property you want to connect with PriceLabs. In the Actions drop-down menu, select Connect selected and click on "Go".
- Then log in to your PriceLabs account, click on the "Add your listings" button (if you don't have any listings yet) or "Add/Reconnect Listings" (if you have listings on your PriceLabs account already), select "PMS / Channel Manager" and search for RentalReady from the drop-down.
- Click on "Connect with RentalReady". You will then be redirected to RentalReady website for authorization. Kindly log in to your account -
- After you login, you will be asked to authorize PriceLabs with permissions for the included scopes. Kindly click on 'Authorize' and you should then be redirected to PriceLabs and be able to review your properties and their prices.
Please note that your listings will then be added to your PriceLabs account within 24 hours.
Please note that you need your calendar to be open in RentalReady for PriceLabs to be able to update your rates.
Be sure to go through our Getting Started Guide or join one of our Intro to PriceLabs Live Training Sessions for a good overview of the dashboard and available customizations. Once you're satisfied with your rates you can turn the Sync Prices on and wait for our regular nightly sync or use the "Sync Now" button to sync prices immediately.
How to Integrate PriceLabs with elina PMS
When actively syncing with elina PMS, PriceLabs can send dynamic rates and minimum stay requirements to single and multi-unit listings for dates up to one year from today. Before you link PriceLabs to elina PMS you must first make sure daily rates ...
How to Integrate PriceLabs with Kigo
When successfully syncing, PriceLabs can send only dynamic rates to Kigo listings for up to 540 days from today (see our article here for more information on extending your pricing calendar). Minimum stays can not be updated by PriceLabs for Kigo ...
How to Integrate PriceLabs with Direct
When actively syncing with Direct, PriceLabs can update rates and minimum stay requirements for your listings for dates up to 540 days from today (see our article here on extending your pricing calendar beyond that point). To start the integration ...
How to Integrate PriceLabs with Apaleo
When successfully syncing, PriceLabs can send dynamic rates, minimum stays and check-in/check-out restrictions to Apaleo listings for up to 365 days from today. Setting up Rate Plans in Apaleo Before importing your Apaleo properties in PriceLabs, ...
PriceLabs currently has integrations with the following channels and property management systems. Please click your respective OTA/PMS/channel manager to view the detailed steps OTA/Booking Platform Integrations: Airbnb Houfy VRBO Property Management ...