PriceLabs Dynamic Pricing: Billing, Subscription, and Invoices
How does PriceLabs calculate your invoices?
PriceLabs is full of features and bells and whistles, but the one thing we've kept simple is our pricing plans
; there are no commissions, and in every billing cycle you only get charged for the listings you use PriceLabs for.
You can find out your total monthly charge based on the number of listings here
Free trial: You get a 30-day free trial for our Dynamic Pricing product. You have access to all our features of Dynamic Pricing and no payment information or credit card is needed to access our free trial. Your 30-day free trial will start once you import your listings to PriceLabs.
Continuing after your free trial:
Once the free trial is over you get to choose if you want to continue or not. To continue, enter your payment information on your billing page.
Paid Subscription for Dynamic Pricing
Billing cycle: Your first billing cycle will start at the end of the free trial and subsequent cycles will start and end around the same time each month. So, if your trial ends on January 22nd, your first billing cycle will run from January 23rd through February 22nd, and you'll see an invoice from us on 22 of each month thereafter.
Due date: We charge at the end of your monthly billing cycle. You will get an invoice on the last day of your billing cycle and the payment method on account is charged 2 days later. Subscription cost can be found here
Contract length: The billing is month to month and you can cancel any time. The final charges for the current month will be charged to you at the end of the billing month.
See our article here for information on pausing or canceling your account.
- What's included: In any billing period after the free trial, we count how many unique properties we updated prices to regardless of the number of days synced, charge accordingly and we do NOT prorate charges.
- If you have 50 listings but only synced prices for 10 listings in a billing period, the invoice will be for 10 listings.
- If you have 50 listings, and 10 listings were turned on for sync all through the billing cycle, and 5 listings were turned on for sync midway during the billing cycle, the invoice will be for 15 listings.
- If you turn off the sync for a listing mid-way through a billing cycle, it will get included in the invoice for the current billing cycle but not in the invoices after that (as long as the listing stays turned off).
Child listings Charges
If the same property is used on PriceLabs through a PMS and Airbnb / VRBO (e.g., for PMSs that don't integrate with Airbnb yet, you might want us to send prices to both), you can map listings together so our systems know that it should be counted as one property. For the additional channel, we charge $1/month/child listing. If you don't do this, our systems can't recognize that it's the same property and you might be charged double amount.
If a listing in your PMS is linked to multiple units, it will show in PriceLabs as one listing but with the number of units next to it. Though only one listing appears on PriceLabs, the multi-units will still be charged at $4.49 USD/additional unit. If each unit has its own separate calendar in the PMS and have different pricing (listings are not mapped together as multi-units), they are then counted as independent listings. For more details on multi-unit mapping, check our guide here.
Paid (Additional Sync)
- You can either choose which time you want your properties to sync every day or let us automatically choose the time when the sync happens. There are no charges for making this choice. Every 24 hours - either via timed sync of default overnight sync, we update your rates automatically.
- However, if you want your properties to sync more than once in 24 hours, you can choose to use our additional sync feature. More about it here. For each additional sync, we charge an additional $1 per listing per additional sync. Note that if you have a multi-unit setup, you'd be charged $1 for each multi-unit.
- Please note that all the charges and invoices generated will be in USD (except for the users in Brazil, where the charges are in BRL)
- Additionally, for EU and other countries where debit cards are issued without CVV, only credit cards can be used as the payment method
How to access your invoices & how to see which listings are you being billed for?
Details about all your prior invoices can be found on the Billing Page.
You will see a panel on the left-hand side; the tab "Dynamic Pricing Invoices" has all the invoice details. The columns on this page show: Invoice numbers, Billing cycles, Date invoice due, Date invoice paid, Amount due and Amount paid
Also, if you want to keep the invoices for records, you can click the PDF link in blue to download your invoice and if you want to see what listings you are being charged for - you can click the blue "CSV" link to see this quickly.
- Listing id is the unique number that your PMS assigns to a listing.
- First synced & Last synced in cycle are the columns where you can see what date to what date was a listing syncing.
PriceLabs Market Dashboard: Billing, Subscription, Cancellation, and Invoices
Market Dashboards can be incredibly powerful as you set up your pricing strategies to maximize revenue. Market Dashboards are fully-automated personalized dashboards that can help you track your location’s STR booking data through easy to digest ...
How much does PriceLabs cost after the trial ends?
PriceLabs is a revenue management tool that helps vacation rental owners and property managers optimize their pricing strategy to maximize revenue. PriceLabs offers a 30 days free trial for new users using Dynamic Pricing , but many people wonder ...
What is Dynamic Pricing and how to use it?
Dynamic Pricing: This provides automated daily rate and minimum stay updates based on market data and your listing performance. You can deep dive into how it works here. We analyze each listing and recommend daily rates based on several factors. We ...
How to add a payment method and resolve payment declines
After your 30-day trial period for Dynamic Pricing is over, you need to add an active payment method to continue your PriceLabs subscription. You can find out the monthly price break down and use the calculator where you can insert the number of ...
Pricing and Billing
How much does PriceLabs cost after the trial ends? How much does Dynamic Pricing cost? PriceLabs is full of features and bells and whistles, but the one thing we've kept simple is our pricing plans; there are no commissions, and in every billing ...