PriceLabs Dynamic Pricing: Billing, Subscription and Invoices
How does PriceLabs calculate your invoices?
PriceLabs is full of features and bells and whistles, but the one thing we've kept simple is our pricing plans
; there are no commissions, and in every billing cycle you only get charged for the listings you use PriceLabs for.
That said, we do get questions about pricing once in a while, and wanted to clarify a few things here.
Everyone gets a one month free trial! You get access to the full version with all the features included. No payment information/credit card needed.
- Once the free trial is over you get to choose if you want to continue or not. To continue, enter your payment information on your billing page. We charge at the end of your monthly billing cycle. Your first billing cycle will start at the end of the free trial and subsequent cycles will start and end around the same time each month. So if your trial ends on January 22nd, your first billing cycle will run from January 23rd through February 22nd, and you'll see an invoice from us around the 20th of each month thereafter.
- In any billing period after the free trial, we count how many unique properties we updated prices to and charge accordingly.
- If you have 50 listings but only synced prices for 10 listings in a billing period, the invoice will be for 10 listings.
- If you have 50 listings, and 10 listings were turned on for sync all through the billing cycle, and 5 listings were turned on for sync midway during the billing cycle, the invoice will be for 15 listings.
- If you turn off the sync for a listing mid-way through a billing cycle, it will get included in the invoice for the current billing cycle but not in the invoices after that (as long as the listing stays turned off).
- Child listings/multi-unit:
- Child listings: If the same property is used on PriceLabs through a PMS and Airbnb (e.g., for PMSs that don't integrate with Airbnb yet, you might want us to send prices to both), you can map listings together so our systems know that it should be counted as one property with the extra channel costing $1/month/child listing. If you don't do this, our systems can't recognize that it's the same property.
- Multi-unit: If a listing in your PMS is linked to many units, it will show in PriceLabs as one listing but with the number of units next to it. These will be charged at $4.49/additional unit. If each unit has it's own separate calendar in the PMS and can have different prices, it is counted as a different listing. Note: Multi-unit pricing is only available if the PMS also supports multi-unit pricing calendars. Currently the systems we work with that support multi-unit pricing calendars from PriceLabs are Avantio, Beds24, Better Hotel, Elina PMS, Lavanda, Lodgify, Mews, MyVR, and Octorate
There are no contracts for Dynamic Pricing. The billing is month to month and you can cancel any time. The final charges for the current month will be charged to you at the end of the billing month. See our article here
for information on pausing or canceling your account
How to access your invoices & how to see which listings are you being billed for?
Details about all your prior invoices can be found on the billing page. Here is a direct link to this page
. You will see a panel on the left-hand side; the tab "Dynamic Pricing Invoices" has all the invoice details. See screenshot below. The columns on this page show:
- Invoice numbers
- Billing cycles
- Date invoice was due
- Date invoice was paid
- Amount that was due
- Amount that was paid
Also, if you want to keep the invoices for records, you can click the PDF link in blue to download your invoice and if you want to see what listings you are being charged for - you can click the blue "CSV" link to see this quickly. When you open the CSV, you'll see the following columns.
Listing id is the unique number that your PMS assigns to a listing. First synced & Last synced in cycle are the columns where you can see what date to what date was a listing syncing. Do note that we charge for all unique listings syncing during a billing cycle regardless of the number of days a listing is synced in a billing cycle.
Supporting Guesty Multi-Unit Listings
In Feb 2021, Guesty rolled out a more comprehensive multi-unit setup, where: Earlier: Each sub-unit and the parent unit itself needed a price update for all the OTAs to be updated Each sub-unit's availability was needed to be used in portfolio ...
PriceLabs Market Dashboard: Billing, Subscription and invoices
Market Dashboards can be incredibly powerful as you set-up your pricing strategies to maximize revenue. Market Dashboard Subscription: There are two ways to subscribe to a Dashboard: When you create a Market Dashboard, you will start a subscription ...
2020-11 (November): Revamped Listing Neighborhood Data & Multi-unit support
New Neighborhood Data Tab! This replaces the old "base price help" and "calendar" tabs. With this data, you can now answer questions like: 1. What price are your comps charging? 2. How do your prices compare to other listings in your area? 3. Is ...
Pausing or canceling your subscription
If you plan to come back PriceLabs in some weeks/months, you can pause your subscription by turning off the sync switch for each property and we'll stop updating prices. This way all your settings and listings will remain. After turning sync off you ...
How to Integrate PriceLabs with MyVR
When successfully syncing, PriceLabs can send dynamic daily rates and minimum stay requirements, along with weekly and monthly discounts, and check-in restrictions to single and multi-unit MyVR listings for dates up to 540 days from today (for more ...