PriceLabs Market Dashboard: Billing, Subscription, Cancellation, and Invoices
can be incredibly powerful as you set up your pricing strategies to maximize revenue.
Market Dashboard Subscription
There are two ways to subscribe to a Dashboard:
- When you create a Market Dashboard, you will start a subscription for the Dashboard. You can check our guide on creating a dashboard here.
- If you had created a dashboard earlier but have not subscribed, you will need to turn the "Daily Refresh" toggle on to subscribe as seen below:
Market Dashboard Cost
We have kept the pricing for Market Dashboards simple:
- Each Market Dashboard costs USD 9.99 for up to 1000 listings and 19.99 USD for up to 5000 listings per month.
- When you generate a new Market Dashboard, $9.99 or 19.99 would be charged to the card on file. If you have not added a credit card - please go to the Billing page to add a card. You can also check our guide on adding a payment method here.
- After creation, the Dashboard will refresh daily & the subscription will renew monthly. For your monthly subscriptions, we invoice at the end of the billing cycle. To verify your billing cycle dates - you can see them on the billing page.
Note: The billing cycle for the market dashboard can be different from that of Dynamic Pricing depending on when you started your subscription for each of those.
- There are no contracts for Market Dashboards. The billing is month to month and you can cancel any time. The final charges for the current month will be charged to you at the end of the billing month.
Unsubscribing or Cancelling a Market Dashboard
To cancel your Market Dashboard subscription, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Market Dashboard page
- Turn off the Daily Refresh switch of your dashboard
When you cancel a dashboard, you might get a final invoice depending on your billing cycle. This is because we invoice at the end of a billing cycle and do not start like some other software. To identify pending charges for Market Dashboard if any, see below on how to access your Market Dashboard invoices.
How to access your Market Dashboard invoices?
Details about all your prior invoices can be found on the Billing page
under the "Market Dashboard Invoices
The columns on this page show:
- Invoice numbers
- Billing cycles
- Date invoice was due
- Date invoice was paid
- Amount that was due
- Amount that was paid
Also, if you want to keep the invoices for records, you can click the PDF button under the Download column.
PriceLabs Dynamic Pricing: Billing, Subscription, and Invoices
How does PriceLabs calculate your invoices? PriceLabs is full of features and bells and whistles, but the one thing we've kept simple is our pricing plans; there are no commissions, and in every billing cycle you only get charged for the listings you ...
How much does PriceLabs cost after the trial ends?
PriceLabs is a revenue management tool that helps vacation rental owners and property managers optimize their pricing strategy to maximize revenue. PriceLabs offers a 30 days free trial for new users using Dynamic Pricing , but many people wonder ...
How to Pause or Delete your PriceLabs account?
You can choose to Pause your subscription or Delete your account with PriceLabs. Pausing Subscription If you want to stop using PriceLabs for some time, you can pause your subscription by turning OFF the "Sync Prices" toggle. All your settings and ...
Understanding the Market Dashboards
Market Dashboards are fully-automated personalized dashboards that can help you track your location’s STR booking data through easy to digest graphs and insights. New user accounts with listings imported in PriceLabs will be credited with 1 free ...
Getting Started with PriceLabs - A Comprehensive Guide
Welcome to PriceLabs! This article has a step by step guide on understanding PriceLabs, our products, setting up your account and understanding pricing. Every step has links to articles which explain the concept/step in detail. These articles cover ...