PriceLabs Market Dashboard: Billing, Subscription, Cancellation, and Invoices
can be incredibly powerful as you set up your pricing strategies to maximize revenue.
Market Dashboard Subscription
There are two ways to subscribe to a Dashboard:
- When you create a Market Dashboard, you will start a subscription for the Dashboard. You can check our guide on creating a dashboard here.
- If you had created a dashboard earlier but have not subscribed, you will need to turn the "Daily Refresh" toggle on to subscribe as seen below:
Market Dashboard Cost
We have kept the pricing for Market Dashboards simple:
- Each Market Dashboard costs 9.99 USD for up to 1000 listings, 19.99 USD for up to 5000 listings , and 39.99 USD for up to 10,000 listings per month.
- When you generate a new Market Dashboard, $9.99, 19.99 or 39.99 would be charged to the card on file. If you have not added a credit card - please go to the Billing page to add a card. You can also check our guide on adding a payment method here.
- When you upgrade an existing market dashboard, you will be charged at the time of upgrade.
- You will be charged the difference from the existing plan if you have already paid for the current plan.
- You will be charged in full according to the upgraded plan if you haven’t paid for the current plan in that month.
- After creation, the Dashboard will refresh daily & the subscription will renew monthly. For your monthly subscriptions, we invoice at the end of the billing cycle. To verify your billing cycle dates - you can see them on the billing page.
Note: The billing cycle for the market dashboard can be different from that of Dynamic Pricing depending on when you started your subscription for each of those.
- There are no contracts for Market Dashboards. When you create your first market dashboard, you will be charged instantly. After that, the billing is month to month and you can cancel at any time. The final charges for the current month will be charged to you at the end of the billing month.
Please be careful when you create a new Market Dashboard. If you create a new dashboard in the middle of the billing cycle, you will be charged immediately at the time of creation.
This new market dashboard will also be included in the next billing cycle along with other existing dashboards.
Hence it is advisable to be mindful of dashboard creation dates, and only create new dashboards in the beginning of the cycle.
Unsubscribing or Cancelling a Market Dashboard
To cancel your Market Dashboard subscription, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Market Dashboard page
- Turn off the Daily Refresh switch of your dashboard
Note: You will still be able to access the Market Dashboard for the remaining billing cycle after you turn the daily refresh switch off!
When you cancel a dashboard, you might get a final invoice depending on your billing cycle. This is because we invoice at the end of a billing cycle and do not start like some other software. To identify pending charges for Market Dashboard if any, see below on how to access your Market Dashboard invoices.
How to access your Market Dashboard invoices?
Details about all your prior invoices can be found on the Billing page
under the "Market Dashboard Invoices
The columns on this page show:
- Invoice numbers
- Billing cycles
- Date invoice was due
- Date invoice was paid
- Amount that was due
- Amount that was paid
Also, if you want to keep the invoices for records, you can click the PDF button under the Download column.
Please note that all the charges and invoices generated will be in USD (except for the users in Brazil, where the charges are in BRL)
PriceLabs Dynamic Pricing: Billing, Subscription, and Invoices
How does PriceLabs calculate your invoices? PriceLabs is full of features and bells and whistles, but the one thing we've kept simple is our pricing plans; there are no commissions, and in every billing cycle you only get charged for the listings you ...
How much does PriceLabs cost after the trial ends?
PriceLabs is a revenue management tool that helps vacation rental owners and property managers optimize their pricing strategy to maximize revenue. PriceLabs offers a 30 days free trial for new users using Dynamic Pricing , but many people wonder ...
How to Pause or Delete your PriceLabs account?
You can choose to Pause your subscription or Delete your account with PriceLabs. Pausing Subscription If you want to stop using PriceLabs for some time, you can pause your subscription by turning OFF the "Sync Prices" toggle. All your settings and ...
Understanding the Pricing Calendar
The calendar shows recommended prices for each available night in the future. You might notice that each day has a different price - and this is the magic of dynamic pricing! In general, the prices fluctuate around the base price (either calculated ...
Understanding the Market Dashboards
Market Dashboards are fully automated personalized dashboards that can help you track your location’s STR booking data through easy to digest graphs and insights. New user accounts with listings imported in PriceLabs will be credited with 1 free ...