After your 30-day trial period for Dynamic Pricing is over, you need to add an active payment method to continue your PriceLabs subscription.
Payment methods we accept
We accept the following payment methods:
- Most major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Diners, Maestro)
- Most major debit cards - for the most part, these work well. But sometimes for non-US debit cards, we see failures.
- ACH Direct Debit for US Customers, available for request. Email our support team.
- PayPal, available for request. Email our support team. This is not available by default because PayPal charges us higher fees.
How to add a new payment method?
Go to the billing page by clicking here
or navigating to billing > method. Once on this page, click the "Add new card" button to add a credit card.
How to change the default payment method?
Currently, the most recent payment method added in PriceLabs becomes the default payment method. If you have multiple payment methods added, and want to change the default status between those, please send us an email and we can assist you.
Payment errors: Processor declined error
We show this error when we get a decline from your bank while trying to process the payment or while adding a new card.
If you are getting this error, you'll need to:
- Call your issuer bank to ask about the transaction decline. You have to let them know that the charge from PriceLabs is valid and that you authorize PriceLabs to charge you.
- Once you have spoken to your bank, come back to PriceLabs and go to the billing page. Now if you need to add a new card, go to the "Payment Method" tab or if you want to pay an invoice, click the "Pay Now" button against your open invoice.
Most customers have successfully done this by calling their bank. But if it doesn't work for you, the other option is to add a different payment method.
We have limited visibility into why this failure is happening. Unfortunately, the payment network systems are still very opaque about how they work.