Creating a Market Dashboard
You can create a Market Dashboard by following the below steps -
Creating a new Market dashboard
: To start, click the Create Dashboard
button at the top-right corner on the Market Dashboard page
. Enter an address
, and search radius
for your report; your radius can be anywhere between 0.1 Km and 50 Kms. Once done, click Continue
Step 2: Check the location and search radius on the map. From here, you can go back and adjust the address or the radius if things don't look quite right on the map view. You can also click and drag the center point to your desired area.
Please make sure this address is correct as address cannot be changed once the dashboard is created.
Step 3: Verify the details of your dashboard on the next screen:
- Dashboard Name - Enter The name of the dashboard
- Dashboard Currency - The default currency shown in the dashboards is the US Dollar. Click on this box to see the list of other currencies. Note: The currency can no longer be changed once the dashboard is generated.
- Dashboard Address - The address of the dashboard's center point. This address may change if you have dragged the circle on the map view (Step 2).
- Radius - This displays the set radius. Note: The defined radius is the maximum limit, and we get the closest x number of listings from its center point. If you notice that the generated listings aren't covering the whole radius, it's only because your dashboard hit the maximum listing count.
- Number of listings - The number of listings that are fetched within the defined area.
- Dashboard Plan - Let's you select from the available Market Dashboard Plan:
- Up to 1,000 listings costs $9.99/month
- Up to 5,000 listings costs $19.99/month
- Up to 10,000 listings costs $39.99/month
Once you click the "Generate Dashboard" button this modal will close and you'll see the dashboard on your list in a few minutes!
After creating a dashboard, you can adjust the name and radius by clicking the small pencil icons, and if you'd like you can receive email updates about developing trends in the area for each dashboard by selecting your preferred update day from the drop-down list.
Click the "Show Dashboard" button to open the dashboard and gain insights about your market!
Upgrade the current Market Dashboard plan
If you wish to upgrade your market dashboard to a plan with more listings, here's how you can do it!
Please note that it is only possible to upgrade to a higher plan. Hence you might not see the upgrade option if you are already using the 10,000 listings dashboard!
(The dashboard can take up to 15-30 minutes to update, depending on the plan)
After upgradation, you will be charged for the same, at the time of upgrade.
- If you have already paid for the previous dashboard, you only need to pay the difference!
- And if you haven't paid before, you will only need to pay the new dashboard's amount.
- If you have free credits, you won't be charged!
Market Dashboard FAQs
General Do I need to connect my listings to PriceLabs to look at these dashboards? No, these dashboards are separate from our dynamic pricing product. Do you cover my area? Absolutely yes! We track short term rental markets globally. Users define the ...
PriceLabs Market Dashboard: Billing, Subscription, Cancellation, and Invoices
Market Dashboards can be incredibly powerful as you set up your pricing strategies to maximize revenue. Market Dashboards are fully-automated personalized dashboards that can help you track your location’s STR booking data through easy to digest ...
What is Market Dashboard and how to use it?
What is Market Dashboard and how to use it? Market Dashboards are fully automated personalized dashboards that can help you track your location’s STR booking data through easy to digest graphs and insights. New user accounts with listings imported in ...
Understanding the Market Dashboards
Market Dashboards are fully automated personalized dashboards that can help you track your location’s STR booking data through easy to digest graphs and insights. New user accounts with listings imported in PriceLabs will be credited with 1 free ...
Market Dashboards: Glossary of Terms
Glossary of Terms Active Listing: A listing that is live on Airbnb or VRBO (or it was during the last 15 days). Active Dates: This indicates how many days the listing was open to reservations. As an example, some host might block off their winter ...