Tags in PriceLabs can be anything you please; listing addresses, unit numbers, locations, number of bedrooms, you name it!
If your PMS has a nickname field, you'll see the option to include listing nicknames when importing, and the nickname will automatically appear in the tags field.
To create tags, just follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Dynamic Pricing > Manage Listings
- Look for the listing you want to apply a tag to and click the "+" button from under the Tags column
To create and apply the same tags to multiple listings, just follow the steps below:
- From the Manage Listings page tick the checkboxes of the listings you want to manage
- Click "Add Tag" and enter your preferred tag
- Once done, click "Apply Tags"
To remove a tag from a listing, just follow the steps below:
- From the Manage Listings page, look for the listing and tag you want to remove
- Click the "x" button on the tag
Note: Removing tags can only be done per listing and not in bulk.
Aside from using tags to quickly identify or group listings, it can also be used to sort listings in your preferred order:
- From the Manage Listings page, add the a tag to the listings you want to sort in ascending or descending order (e.g. 1, 2, 3 or A, B, C)
- From the Pricing Dashboard, just click on the Tags column title to view the listings in either ascending (upward arrow) or descending (downward arrow) order
Another method in managing tags in bulk is to download the CSV file of your listings then make the changes through a spreadsheet and uploading the file again.
1. When you need to re-arrange or restructure current listings, tags are handy.
Since moving listings directly to the top or bottom of another listing is not feasible, you can use tags to order listings as per your preferences.
2. Keep track that in Tags, the letter comes after the number in the hierarchy.
You can combine them (0-999, Aa - Zz), but the one with the lowest number shows up first.
Listing A : tags: home1 home2, home3
Listing B: tags: 1home, 2home, 3home
Guide for using both Airbnb and VRBO with PriceLabs
Please follow these steps to set up your PriceLabs account for using both Airbnb and VRBO: Step 1: Import your listings from Airbnb by following the steps here - How to Integrate PriceLabs with Airbnb Step 2: Import your listings from VRBO by ...
Understanding Your Pricing Dashboard
From your Pricing Dashboard you can see your imported properties from all the different accounts you've connected to PriceLabs. You will notice multiple columns, as well as a search field that you can use to quickly find the listing you want to look ...
Getting Started with PriceLabs - A Comprehensive Guide
Welcome to PriceLabs! This article has a step by step guide on understanding PriceLabs, our products, setting up your account and understanding pricing. Every step has links to articles which explain the concept/step in detail. These articles cover ...
Training Sessions on How to Use PriceLabs and Get the Best Out of it!
Every day, we do PriceLabs training sessions during office hours where we cover how to use PriceLabs and best practices! These trainings are held in English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese. We run two levels of training sessions. You can find the ...
Using Account/Group Customizations and Overrides to Manage Multiple Listings
Having multiple listings can be tedious to manage one by one. Thus, PriceLabs allows managing customizations and creating date-specific overrides on the Account and Group-Level making managing multiple listings at once quick and easy. Account-Level ...