Supporting Guesty Multi-Unit Listings
In Feb 2021, Guesty rolled out a more comprehensive multi-unit setup, where:
- Each sub-unit and the parent unit itself needed a price update for all the OTAs to be updated
- Each sub-unit's availability was needed to be used in portfolio occupancy adjustments
- Price updates can only be made on the parent unit, and price updates to sub-units/child units don't work anymore.
Overall occupancy of the all the sub-units is provided within a parent unit. A date on a multi-unit parent listing will now be unavailable if all the sub-units are booked. If you're using occupancy based adjustments or portfolio occupancy based adjustments, hovering over any date should show the listing's correct occupancy (so if there are 3 subunits and 2 are booked on a certain date, it will show 66%).
As a result, from March 1, 2021 onwards, for new multi-unit listings imported the child listings (sub-units) won't import anymore. All the communication will happen via the parent unit - this is great because for identical units, you don't have to manage pricing for each sub-unit anymore. Your PriceLabs dashboard should get a lot cleaner!
For existing multi-unit listings, we are requesting customers to follow the following steps:
- Click the blue "Add your listings" button and enter the Guesty API key to reconnect the account (instructions same as you first onboarded/imported a listing)
- You will notice that the child/sub-units now have a "sub-unit will not sync" after their name. The parent listings will show the unit count next to their name.
- For these sub-units,
- Turn off the sync switch
- If you had mapped these sub-unit listings to a parent unit, un-map them to see a trash icon next to their name.
- Delete the sub-unit listings from PriceLabs using the trash icon as the price updates to those don't change anything on Guesty (instructions).
- If you want to use PriceLabs portfolio-level occupancy adjustment then assign the single listing to the group (the parent listings contain information about which dates have how many units available!).
How to Integrate PriceLabs with Guesty
When actively syncing with Guesty, PriceLabs will send rates and minimum stay requirements, along with weekly and monthly discounts, and extra guest fees, to single and multi-unit Guesty listings for 540 days from today. This easy integration allows ...
2020-11 (November): Revamped Listing Neighborhood Data & Multi-unit support
New Neighborhood Data Tab! This replaces the old "base price help" and "calendar" tabs. With this data, you can now answer questions like: 1. What price are your comps charging? 2. How do your prices compare to other listings in your area? 3. Is ...
Importing or adding new listings
Have you recently added new listings in your PMS but aren't seeing them on your PriceLabs dashboard? This is because we don't fetch listings from your PMS, unless you tell us and authorize us to do so. Click the big grey button on your PriceLabs ...
PriceLabs Dynamic Pricing: Billing, Subscription and Invoices
How does PriceLabs calculate your invoices? PriceLabs is full of features and bells and whistles, but the one thing we've kept simple is our pricing plans; there are no commissions, and in every billing cycle you only get charged for the listings ...
How to Integrate PriceLabs with MyVR
When successfully syncing, PriceLabs can send dynamic daily rates and minimum stay requirements, along with weekly and monthly discounts, and check-in restrictions to single and multi-unit MyVR listings for dates up to 540 days from today (for more ...