Is there a phone number I can call?
We currently do not offer support over the phone. However, we are always more than happy to answer your questions through Email, Screen-Share calls, and Chat.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with details, or start a chat and one of our team members can assist you.
Why we don't offer phone support?
Customer Support team members are real, friendly humans. We love answering questions, solving problems, and helping you with all your queries.
We don't offer phone support because we truly believe it wouldn't be possible to provide the same effective help over the phone. We keep our support online for a few reasons:
- We can instantly view your PriceLabs account setup, account activities, the status of your listings, and other information so we can troubleshoot effectively.
- It's faster. We can quickly get to the bottom of your questions without putting you on hold.
- Online support keeps detailed records in one place. This ensures nothing gets lost in translation if we need to escalate your issue. We'll always have access to previous tickets so you won't have to repeat questions.
- Our system allows for two-way sharing of screenshots, links, and videos of problems you are having. This ensures everyone is on the same page and, in turn, helps our Support team pinpoint the issues faster.
- Screen share calls allow us to see exactly what you can see on your end so we could easily walk you through the steps.
Additionally, we'd love to point you towards our Getting Started LIVE training sessions to learn how to set up your listing and gain an understanding of how PriceLabs works and best practices! These training sessions are held in English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese. For more details, you can check our guide here.
Changing or Updating Your Email Address and Password in PriceLabs
You can change the email address associated with your PriceLabs account at any time. You may want to do this if you don't have access to the email id with which the account was originally created, or if your company name/domain has changed. Simply ...
How to add company name, billing address or tax id to the invoice?
If you want to update your billing address or add a tax ID to your invoices. You can do this by going to the Billing page from the Account menu. Select "Billing Details" on the left and you'll find spaces where you can enter various bits of ...
How to Integrate PriceLabs with Vrbo
When syncing with Vrbo or any of the other Vrbo family of sites, PriceLabs can update daily rates and minimum stay requirements for dates up to 540 days from today (for more information on extending the pricing calendar for your listings, see our ...
How to Integrate PriceLabs with Airbnb
First things first, if you use a PMS (Property management system) or a Channel Manager, do note that you'll need to integrate PriceLabs with your PMS, and NOT directly with Airbnb/Vrbo. When using a PMS, the flow of data goes from PriceLabs -> PMS -> ...
How to add a payment method and resolve payment declines
After your 30-day trial period for Dynamic Pricing is over, you need to add an active payment method to continue your PriceLabs subscription. You can find out the monthly price break down and use the calculator where you can insert the number of ...