How to use PriceLabs Customer API to send the prices to Wordpress/ Wix website?
Step 0: Please ensure that the listing is active in PriceLabs. It might be connected through any PMS/channel (Airbnb/VRBO).
Step 1: Next enable your API key from PriceLabs.
Where to find your API Key
The setting is only available on request, so please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
to enable this!
API usage charges:
We charge $1/listing per month for all listings syncing during a billing month.
: Once you have your API key, you can find our API documentation on this link
- Use the ‘‘POST - prices for listing’ to read our prices.
- In the API response you will need to use the “date”, “price”, “min_stay” to show rates and restrictions on your WordPress booking details page.
- We also have another object "user_price" that will help you to see which dates are unavailable to book. When the date is unavailable “user_price” will be -1.
- All these are custom to your WordPress site, so today there isn't any plugin that is developed to read our prices.
Step 3: Once a booking is successfully made you might want to synchronize with all your touchpoints (say Airbnb/VRBO/Booking.com.....)
- iCal can work here but only with those OTAs and channels that support it - otherwise availability will have to be exclusively synced with each OTA/channel via an API integration.
- Also, there are various 3rd party plugins which sync WordPress and Wix websites with direct OTA’s. One example of such a plugin : WP Booking System.
You can also choose the language your website is built upon from the API documentation.
Wordpress Plugins which provides PriceLabs connection
There are plugins available in Wordpress which provides PriceLabs connection as a service and can be installed directly on your Wordpress website without a need to develop the connection from scratch. One such example is WP Booking System
which provides this as an Add-On service to their plugin.
Why use Customer API? Our API allows customers to receive prices from PriceLabs & edit settings in PriceLabs for the listings that are actively syncing to other channels/PMS. Some of our customers use our API to read our recommended rates and: Direct ...
Training Sessions on How to Use PriceLabs and Get the Best Out of it!
Every day, we do PriceLabs training sessions during office hours where we cover how to use PriceLabs and best practices! These trainings are held in English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese. We run two levels of training sessions. You can find the ...
How to Integrate PriceLabs with Estar Booking
When successfully syncing with Estar Booking, PriceLabs can update prices and minimum stay requirements for your listings for up to 540 days from today (see our article here on extending your pricing calendar beyond that point). Before connecting ...
How to Integrate with Property Management Systems that use PriceLabs Dynamic Pricing API
About Integration If you are using a Property Management System (PMS) that uses PriceLabs Dynamic Pricing API to send prices, then integrating with PriceLabs is super easy. You are not required to enter any credentials during the integration process, ...
Using a PMS/Channel Manager to list prices to multiple OTAs
At PriceLabs, we have hosts/managers who not only list on Airbnb (which is one of the popular short term rental distribution "channels") and use our integration there, but also those who list their properties on multiple channels (think Booking.com, ...