Advanced Dashboard Display Settings
If you navigate to the Settings page from the Account menu and expand the option to show the Advance Settings, you'll see a few switches that are designed to help out users with larger portfolios.
1. Display full year calendar:
When this toggle is on (green), the full year navigation calendar is displayed at the bottom of usual "monthly" pricing calendar, and the calendar is hidden when the toggle is off (red). Displaying the full year calendar (screenshot below) can add 3 to 4 seconds when you review prices for a listing, so we recommend keeping it off to speed things up unless you use it frequently.
2. Review Prices and Manage Listings Filters: These settings are especially useful if you have 500+ listings in your account (we don't recommend turning them on if you have fewer, as they won't be as useful). When these toggles are on (green), a series of filter options are displayed at the top of the Review Prices/Manage Listings page instead of your listings, allowing you to only load listings you choose using filters on the PMS, Group, Listing, Sync status, and Availability.
- To view all of your listings, simply click "Show listings" without selecting any filter criteria.
- To view a subset of listings, choose the right filters and click "Show listings".
- When the toggles on the Settings page are red, your listings display on your dashboard as usual.
3. Show Prices on Unavailable Days: Even if a day is booked or otherwise blocked on your PMS or channel's calendar, we still send pricing in case it should free up. Toggling this switch on will show you pricing that's being pushed to unavailable days.
Creating a Market Dashboard
To start, click "Create New Dashboard" on the Market Dashboard page and enter a location and search radius for your report; your radius can be anywhere between 0.1 Km and 20 Km. Advance by clicking "Next" to check the location and search radius on a ...
Understanding Your Dashboard
From your dashboard you can see your imported properties from all the different accounts you've connected to PriceLabs. You will notice multiple columns, as well as a search field that you can use to quickly find the listing you want to look at -- ...
How to remove listings from PriceLabs?
To remove a listing(s) from your PriceLabs dashboard, first turn off sync for that listing and then head to the Manage Listings page from the Dynamic Pricing menu. Once you're on the Manage Listings page you have two options if you want to remove a ...
Importing or adding new listings
Have you recently added new listings in your PMS but aren't seeing them on your PriceLabs dashboard? This is because we don't fetch listings from your PMS, unless you tell us and authorize us to do so. Click the big grey button on your PriceLabs ...
PriceLabs Market Dashboard: Billing, Subscription, Cancellation and invoices
Market Dashboards can be incredibly powerful as you set-up your pricing strategies to maximize revenue. Market Dashboard Subscription: There are two ways to subscribe to a Dashboard: When you create a Market Dashboard, you will start a subscription ...