Bulk Date-Level Override Options
When you're making overrides at a group or account level, it's generally better to do those in percentages instead of fixed values since different listings might have different base/min/max rates and you don't want the same fixed amount on each of those. Here's a quick explanation of the options available:
Min price adjustment
- "% change on recommended price" - this option lets your prices stay dynamic by applying adjustments on top the current recommended price (which comes from applying seasonal, day-of-week, lead-time, holiday/event factors, and customizations on the base price). If the base price is 100, and the other factors (seasonal, day of week,
etc) amount to a 30% increase, then the final price would be 130.
- If you now add a 20% override, the price will be 130*1.2 = 156
- "% change on base price (fixed)" - this is the fixed price option at the group or account level, where if the base price was 100, and you choose 20% change on base price, you're requesting the new price to be 120 (all other factors applied by PriceLabs are ignored).
- "Fixed" - this lets you enter a fixed value instead of %. We don't show this option by default since it can be error prone if you have different types of listings in a group/account that don't all need the same price. If you need it for your use case, please create a ticket using the link on this page.
- "% change on base price"
- this option sets the new min price to be relative to the base price for the listing.
change on min price" - this option sets the new min price to be relative to the min price for the listing.
Max price adjustment
- "% change on base price"
- this option sets the new max price to be relative to the base price for the listing.
change on max price" - this option sets the new max price to be relative to the max price for the listing.
You can add a date-specific override to your listing using one of two ways: by clicking and dragging to select your dates, or by clicking the "Add" option next to" Date Specific Override" to the right of the calendar which will open a smaller ...
How to set Account/ Group level overrides and customizations
If you want to apply a certain customization for all listings in your account or groups of listings, you can use the customization page. For listings that have their own specific customization, the group/account level settings will be ignored. The ...
Understanding Customization and Date-Specific Override Hierarchy
It is important to understand the hierarchy of which rules will apply when. Like someone wise once said: With great power comes great responsibility. The ability to set rules at an account/PMS level is useful if you manage tens or hundreds of ...
Using Group Customizations to Help Manage Multiple Listings
PriceLabs provides a framework where you can manage customizations and date-specific overrides for each listing, or you can group multiple listings together and manage them at once! These groups can be anything: City Names: If you have listings in ...
Seasonal Minimum, Base and Max Price Settings
Our default pricing setup already accounts for seasonality based on market data (and you can set seasonal price and min-price settings using date-level overrides). But these new settings are a great addition if you are in a heavily seasonal area and ...