|Our default pricing algorithm already implements seasonal trends based on market data and are a great option for the majority of users, but these new settings are the perfect addition if you:|
- Operate in heavily seasonal areas and our market seasonality wasn't capturing this to the full extent.
- Manage properties where you have less flexibility in pricing (owner requirements, cost structure, etc.).
- Have luxury properties with very small comp-sets where listing perform differently from the market.
- Need more control of your pricing but still want all of the automation that comes with PriceLabs!
When to use seasonal adjustments
- Single Base Price: Recommended for most users, as we already account for seasonality
- Date Specific Overrides: Recommended when you want to make one off adjustments due to holidays and events, market dynamics, or owner requests that don't repeat every year.
- Seasonal Base Price: If you're a pro-user, that falls into one of the categories above!